The “YOUTH CLUB” was created within the framework of the joint project with the UNICEF on the basis of “SOCIAL HOUSE”. The aim of this project is to ensure the integration of children and youth from internally displaced persons into the community of Kharkov city.
The directions of work of the “YOUTH CLUB”:
Tourism and active leisure:
- Survival training classes;
- Hiking in the Kharkov region;
- Mountaineering classes.
- Training on the protection of rights – prevention of child abuse and violations of the rights of adolescents and children, rethinking their role and opportunities in society.
- Personal Growth Trainings – personal growth, time management, resume writing, etc.
- Individual counseling,
- Work with post-traumatic syndromes,
- Group Therapy.
Pre-medical and medical counseling:
- Pre-medical examination,
- VCT and testing for HIV.
In the “Youth Club” there is always Wi-FI, coffee, tea, biscuits and other stuff for youth meetings, the process of ideas generation, spending free time, Internet surfing.
Target group of the project:
50% – IDPs Children and Youth, 50% – young people living in Kharkov (students, active youth, volunteers), volunteers of international programs, youth from other projects of the “SOCIAL HOUSE” and other organizations.
Kharkiv city, Bolshaya Panasovskaya Street, 7 (formerly Kotlova Street)
Tel. 777-05-72, 777-02-31, 068-465-64-08