Within the framework of the project “Generation UA” of the international project “Promotion of the intersectoral partnership for the protection of children’s interests: accession of IDPs to active participants of the process” with the support of the ChildFund Deutschland, the ICF “Zhovto-Blakitný Krila” with the financial support of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs Cooperation and development of Germany (BMZ)
Duration of the project:
From 1 March 2017 to 31 December 2017.
IDP children, children in difficult life circumstances, children from low-income and large families.
Objective of the project:
Social and psychological support for children affected by the military conflict and children in difficult life circumstances.
Objectives of the project:
- Ensuring the access to the services provided under the project on the basis of the “Social House” Kharkov Charitable Foundation ” Blago ” for children;
- Promoting the development of skills and creativity, strengthening the physical health of children;
- Creating conditions for a safe, alternative to the street, behavior and organizing children’s leisure.
The directions of the center “Generation UA” for children:
- Animation (creation of cartoons);
- Master classes in acting;
- “Handmade” (quilling, papier-mache, modular origami, topiary, modeling of salted dough, decoupage);
- English language courses for children of school age;
Kharkiv city, Bolshaya Panasovskaya Street, 7 (formerly Kotlova Street)