Charitable Foundation ” Blago” implements the project ” Public Health Alliance ” under the title: ” HIV / AIDS and tuberculosis prevention among vulnerable groups in the Kharkov region”.
Injecting drug users (IDU)
Objectives of the project:
prevent the likelihood of transmission of HIV / STD / Viral Hepatitis among injecting drug users with repeated use of syringe and unprotected sex.
- Consultations on HIV, STI, tuberculosis and so on.
- The issuance remedy for safe sex (condoms, lubricants), as safety means to reduce the harm from drug injection (disposable syringes of various capacities, sterile needles, disinfecting wipes, antiseptic solutions);
- Issue of thematic literature.
- For the clients provides services of a psychologist, a lawyer, doctors (narcologist, phthisiatrist, infectious disease specialist);
- For detection of early HIV and STIs status, clients are tested for HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B, chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Redirection of clients to the narcologist, dermatovenerologist, surgeon.
Outreach workers’ phones:
- 096 819 40 10
- 063 225 51 19
|Center for Integrated Medical Care “Visit”|
|Kharkiv city, Severin Pototskogo street, 1|