Charitable Foundation ” Blago” implements the ICF ” Public Health Alliance ” project under the working title ” HIV / AIDS and tuberculosis prevention among vulnerable groups in the Kharkov region” and the “Solidarite SIDA” project under the working title “Developing a system of identification and treatment of sexually transmitted infections and inflammatory diseases of urogenital tract in representatives of group at risk order to reduce the risk of HIV infection”.
commercial sex workers (CSW)
Objectives of the projects:
to reduce the number of new cases of HIV among commercial sex workers (CSW) and prevent them from spreading HIV infections among users of sexual services.
- Consultations on topics: ways of HIV transmission, methods of emergency prevention in case of risky behavior. If necessary – customer support to the Kharkiv Regional AIDS Center.
- Consultation on the topic of STIs (sexually transmitted infections), transmission pathways, symptoms and diagnostic methods.
- Primary screening for TB (tuberculosis), referral to a phthisiologist. X-ray examination.
- Issuance of protection against HIV and STI (condoms, lubricants).
- Delivery of intimate hygiene products (pads, wet wipes).
- Issuance of informational and educational literature on HIV, TB, STI, hepatitis.
- For clients of the project provide their services psychologist, lawyer, gynecologist and dermatovenereologist.
- The psychologist of the fund holds thematic meetings for clients on topics: HIV – infection, HIV testing, TB, reproductive system, prevention of violence, emergency prevention, condoms and lubricants.
- For early detection of HIV and STIs clients can undergo self-testing with rapid (rapid tests) for HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B (under the guidance and with the help of a social worker). Also, gynecologists and dermatovenereologists can test clients with rapid tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Hotline phone +38 067 571 05 05 (call back).
|Community Centre «ORION»|
|Alchevskyh street, 15||750-99-68|
|Kharkiv City Clinical Dermatovenerologic Dispensary №5|
|Chernyshevsky street, 27||725-06-56|
|Kharkiv Regional Student Hospital|
|Darwin street, 10||706-15-14|
|Regional AIDS Prevention Center|
|Borby street, 6||392-29-83|